Manufacturer of precision measurement and testing equipment is seeking a sharp-minded, talented and motivated Field Service Technicians to be part of a growing team.
Candidates must possess a two year technical degree, preferably related to Computer / Electronics, plus 2 years of relevant experience.
Candidates must be comfortable working with industrial machinery and have experience in the following areas:
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic Machine Drawings
- Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley, Siemens Step7 / TIAPortal)
- Human Machine Interface
- VFD Motor control
- Servo Motion Control
- Robot Interface and Programming (ABB, FANUC, EPSON)
- Safety controllers (GuardLogix, PILZ, ProfiSafe)
- Field Bus IO (DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, ProfiBus)
- Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes and other Test Equipment
Experience in the following a plus:
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Precision measurement and testing equipment
Candidates must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, sound decision making skills, and good judgment. Must be a self-starter and learn quickly in a fast paced environment and have the ability to identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Duties will include machine power on and testing at our facility well as field installation of new / re-built equipment.
Up to 85% Domestic and International travel is required
Please send resume and cover letter via email.