Manufacturer of precision measurement and testing equipment is seeking a sharp-minded, talented and motivated Field Service Technicians to be part of a growing team.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent and have a minimum of 4 years of related engineering experience.
Candidates must be experienced with one or more of the programming languages listed below and proficient with Visual Studio developer environment.
• C++, C#, F#, VB.NET, WPF
Candidates must be experienced or proficient in the following:
• PLC and PC based control systems
• Motion control systems
• Control of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Mechanical systems
Candidates will team with various engineering disciplines and be responsible for:
• Participating in engineering and machine development meetings.
• Working with customer machine standards, customer engineers and approval processes.
• Developing software applications for precision measurement and testing machinery.
• Installing and troubleshooting computer hardware, peripheral devices, and measurement sensors.
• Identifying complex problems, reviewing related material, developing and implementing solutions.
• Assisting with machine power-up at our facility and / or customer site. Which includes, directing technician and machine builder activity through the machine debug, setup and qualification phase.
• Providing engineering solutions and technical support through all phases of a project.
Candidates must have strong math skills and possess excellent written and oral communications skills, sound decision making skills, and good judgment. Must be a self-starter and learn quickly in a fast paced team environment.
Domestic and International travel is required.
Please send resume and cover letter via email.